Comedy Night is returning to the Lansdowne Theater!
Join us to see Philly's funniest standup comedians perform in the beautiful Lansdowne Theater! Check out the deetz below!
**Please note that some performances will cover adult topics and will include profanity**
- Cocktail Hour: 7 - 8; Show: 8 - 10
- ALL PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO THE HISTORIC LANSDOWNE THEATER CORP.
- Beer and snacks are included in the ticket price. Some delicious Lansdowne-specific cocktails will be available for purchase.
- As is tradition, we'll be raffling away some awesome prizes and will be selling 50/50 tickets.
- The theater is close to the Lansdowne stop on the Media/Elwyn line, but if you must drive then there is a huuuge municipal parking lot across the street. It's $0.25/hour so bring some quarters!
How the hell can I get in?
- You must purchase a ticket before the show - there will be no will call this year. You will only be allowed to enter if you have a printed or electronic ticket at the door.
- We are expecting to sell out very quickly so purchase your tickets as soon as possible.
Any info for the Millenials?
- Hashtag: #ComedyNight2018
- Instagram, Twiiter, and Snapchat: follow @chrisflounders for your fix